8:00am - 5:00pm CT
17629 El Camino Real #105
Houston, Texas 77058
Forecaster is the latest of Onpoint’s industry leading training programs. Open enrollment classes will take place at our Training Center in Houston, Texas. Forecaster is an activity based cost tracking and forecasting software package designed for shutdowns, turnarounds, outages and projects. This program is a must for any cost engineer involved in turnarounds.
Forecaster by Management Controls, is an enterprise STO cost management solution; one global system for all projects regardless of their structures. Forecaster gathers all of the hours and costs daily, into one system. Using industry standard EVM calculations and complete, accurate inputs.
The FORECASTER™ Training course uses several techniques to verify student competencies:
- Exercises are conducted to reinforce skills and principles being taught
- Engaging class room discussion
- Review questions are utilized to confirm student knowledge
Who Should Take This Class
Anyone who is involved in the cost estimating, tracking and forecasting process, whether directly or in a supporting role, will benefit from participating in the Forecaster training program.
What You Will Learn
FORECASTER is a turnaround / capital project specific management tool. It incorporates industry best practices and many years of turnaround / project experience to develop the concept of a fully integrated system addressing work scope (The What), work planning (The How and When) and cost control (The How Much).
- Cost Engineering
- Accessing Forecaster and Page Navigation
- Forecaster Setting Configuration
- Forecaster Project Configuration and Project Structure
- Forecaster Managing Organization Details
- Forecaster Estimating Overview
- Forecaster Commited Costs, Progress and Actuals
- Forecaster Analysis and Forecasting
- Forecaster Reports and Charts
Click on any of the sections below to see a complete outline:
To reserve a spot today for this course, please click on the green “Order Now” button to pay for purchse your sport for this training session