The value of an Execution Coordinator during turnarounds and capital projects is higher than ever, which is why Onpoint has released the latest addition to our catalog of turnaround specific curricula — Execution Coordinator Training.
The course was inspired by the request of a forward-thinking client who saw significant improvements in motivation, sense of ownership and performance among its execution coordinators.
As the industry leader in turnaround training, Onpoint welcomed the opportunity to develop a class that covers the critical knowledge and training needed to carry out this important role. Those who enroll in this course will learn industry best practices for managing and coordinating tasks throughout the project life cycle.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Those who currently hold an Execution Coordinator role and are seeking to grow their expertise, or those seeking to advance into the Execution Coordinator role in the future
What You Will Learn:
- How to function effectively as a member of a proficient and aligned team to mutually support all other stakeholders and significantly increase turnaround success rates
- How to understand and apply site standards and protocols in relation to their job performance in the achievement of identified turnaround objectives
- How to effectively supervise contract personnel and their adherence to turnaround safety, productivity and quality goals
- How to understand, execute and progress turnaround schedules
- How to maintain positive, sustainable relations with contractors while adhering to site ethics policies
Click here to learn more about our next Execution Coordinator course offered in July, 2018.