At Onpoint, safety is the core of our culture. Our desire is to create a work atmosphere that focuses on delivering excellent service and a safe environment. Whether you need one safety professional to temporarily support your current staff, an entire group to manage a long-term project, or 500+ safety attendants to monitor confined spaces, hot work, and breathing air, our goal is the same: provide qualified safety professionals for your project. Onpoint’s hands-on Safety Training Program and Fit for Duty screening ensure you get a safe, qualified and productive workforce.
Our professional safety personnel certifications include:
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST)
- Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)